The Ultimate Graphic Design Course Which Covers Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,Design Theory, Branding and Logo Design
What you’ll learn
Have a deep understanding of typography, color theory, photos, layout, blocking and other design theory and skills
Understand and learn the essential tools and capabilities of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Create logos and branding packages for potential clients
Learn photo editing and manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
Master the pen tool, shape builder tool and other essential vector design tools in Adobe Illustrator.
How to create editorial spreads and magazine layouts using Adobe InDesign
Understand solid logo design and ad design principles to create compelling campaigns and logos
Work through the entire package design process
Learn non-destructive editing techniques in Adobe Photoshop
Work through an event flyer design to understand strong type hierarchy, balance and overall design layout
Learn a few of the upcoming design trends for 2020 and how to create them
Learn the history of fonts and typefaces and how to pair fonts
Learn the basics of Affinity Designer and learn the difference between Adobe Illustrator and Affinity Designer
Work through a 7 page vector tracing worksheet and feel confident creating a complex vector illustration by the end of this worksheet
NEW! Learn how to work with multiple page layouts in Adobe InDesign and create a cookbook cover and book
NEW! Learn the step-by-step process to becoming a graphic designer
NEW! Learn how to work with Photoshop Mockups to create great presentations
NEW! Learn word mapping and brainstorming techniques to increase your creativity in logo design and branding projects
- Access to Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign (Or Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo, Affinity Publisher as an Alternative). We will be using the Adobe Creative Cloud versions, but those with older version can still get a lot out of this class. Those wanting to take the course with Affinity products will find some tools and names do differ so Adobe is preferred.
- If you use Adobe products, We highly suggest using versions CS6 or higher to have a more smooth experience with the course, but not a requirement.
- Software not Included.
Graphic Design Master Class – Learn GREAT Design
Do you want to learn all the skills and techniques you need to create incredible designs?
Do you want to know the process of creating logos and branding packages?
Are you intimidated by learning photoshop, illustrator or InDesign and want to learn through practical real world projects? Then This class will be for you!
We will extensively review Typography, color theory, layout and composition, how to use photos in design, photo manipulations and editing and magazine layout design, branding and logo design just to name a few.
We also learn the basics of Adobe Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign and do projects with real world applications. Every designer needs to know and master these programs and this course makes sure you know the essential tools to power through amazing projects.
In Adobe Photoshop, we will review photo editing and manipulation techniques like how to cut objects out, duotones, changing color on objects, the liquify tool and we will create a compelling YouTube thumbnail with our newly learned photoshop skills as well as an entire book cover design project.
In Adobe Illustrator, we will master the pen tool by hand tracing simple and complex shapes. We will explore the power of the shape builder tool and In the end of this section, we will design a complete logo design. There is an entirely new introduction and tools section that has been added where we work through a 7 page vector tracing worksheet and in the end create a complex vector illustration using our newly learned illustrator vector tools. Lastly, we will put together an event flyer to practice our layout skills, and even work through the branding process and create a logo, business card and letterhead for a business.
We will will create a magazine layout in InDesign and learn the master pages tool to drastically speed up your design workflow when working with multiple paged layouts.
We will talk about branding basics, what makes a good logo? How do you extend your logo or brand to other marketing materials?
We designed this extensive course to be gentle enough for new comers to design but detailed enough for everyone to get a TON out of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in creating compelling and GREAT design.
- Those interested in learning Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (Affinity Designer Too!)
- Those wanting to understand graphic design basics and theory paired with real world projects and applications
- Those looking to learn logo design and branding techniques and execution
- Anyone wanting to become a graphic designer part-time or full-time, or those who need design skills to elevate their current careers.
- Those looking for a solid graphic design foundations course with the depth of an intermediate level course
- Those wanting to learn the basics of Affinity Designer and learn the difference between Adobe Illustrator and Affinity Designer
We have acquired intensive experience working with clients. Now it’s time we share our knowledge with you.