Canva Graphic Design for Entrepreneurs
Learn Canva from scratch. Create 11 graphic design projects with Canva specifically for entrepreneurs.
What you’ll learn
- Create 11 different and practical projects that can be used to help your business or brand.
- Build specific graphic design elements for social media and the internet by utilizing templates and tools specific to the platform needed.
- Save time and money by easily creating your own artwork, quickly and efficiently.
- People who want to follow along with the projects should have Canva installed.
This online course will teach you how to use Canva to create PRACTICAL REAL WORLD projects for your business or brand.
Canva is an online graphic design tool you can use to create, social media content, presentations, posters, invoices, CV, company profiles, business cards, business plans, advertisements and more.
Canva has been a very important tool for my business and in this training, I’ll share some great tips to help you learn how to use canva to grow your online brand/business.
- Do you want to create your own graphics for social media or the internet, but don’t know where to begin?
- Have you spent time and energy Googling graphic design application tutorials online only to find out that it never covers exactly what you need?
- Is outsourcing your graphics to a 3rd party a hassle, especially when you have to go back and forth to make changes before the project is completed?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re in the right place!
We know that it can be frustrating and time consuming to create artwork for your business. You can spend hours or even days trying to find the right tutorial online. Outsourcing the work can be an even bigger challenge just to find the right candidate to do what you need done, and expensive!
That’s why we created this course – to teach people just like you how to easily get started with Canva.
Phil Ebiner and Jeremy Deighan have been using A for years to grow their business and have developed a system to allow you to learn just what you need to know, only when you need it.
Have fun while learning! Learn by actually doing!
After enrolling in this course, you’ll be taken through 11 projects you’ll need to run your business. Follow along and practice while learning!
Canva for Entrepreneurs will show you the necessary tools as you apply them.
Course Projects You’ll Learn How to Create:
- Social Media Graphic
- Blog Title
- Business Plan Design
- Facebook Post
- Facebook Ad
- Company Profile Design
- Twitter Post
- YouTube Thumbnail
- YouTube Channel Art
- Business Card Design
- CV Design
Whether you just want to enhance your Canva skills for business or have a specific project you need done right this instant, this training is for you.
We will guide you every step of the way and are here to make sure you succeed in your ventures. Both instructors are always available to answer any messages, discussions, questions, or feedback that you have.
Who this training for:
- This training is geared towards entrepreneurs who want complete control over their branding, but don’t have time to learn complex graphic design applications.
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced users of Canva can find tools and tricks to help speed up their workflow when creating graphics for businesses.
- Anyone who is looking for a complete Canva course that explains every tool and facet of the application should not take this course. This is a course that provides practical projects for entrepreneurs in real-world settings, so not every tool and function will be explained.