Websites require maintenance. It is a simple fact that too often we overlook. We think “thank God that is over” once the site is live – but forget that like any tool, our website requires maintenance to keep it functioning smoothly. In fact, it is the website that is not regularly maintained that is the most likely to get hacked.
That is why we introduced the website maintenance program. It provides peace of mind that we are ‘on it’ before you even know there is a potential issue. Let us handle the technology and the strategy – you go out and be amazing!
RACHEAL IRUNGU : Content Strategist
All-Inclusive Website Maintenance
- Fast Response– because your site directly affects your livelihood
- Quick changes– page updates, photo additions, etc.
- Spam blockerand monitoring
- Domainexpiry monitoring and renewal
- Hostingmonitoring and updates
- Hack protection/SSL Securityupdates
- Monthly theme and plugin updates, plus immediate site patches or updates when a potential vulnerability is detected
- Monthly broken link checksfor the entire site
- Monthly malware and security scans
- Weeklywebsite backups
- Constant Testing of the site functionality and accessibility
- Regular Website Cleanup and Backup – Whenever we make some changes in website, we keep the backup immediately, because website site backup is as important part of Website Maintenance Service. Website backup may be handled in three ways 1. Script backup 2. Database backup 3. Files
- Website Quality Check – To make sure your website doesn’t have any broken links/ dead links, designing and programming errors; testing contact forms and other interactive rudiments significant for your business.
- Product Updates – If your website has e-Commerce – shopping carts, then the products can be added, removed, or edited
- Business News Updates – Keep your visitors updated of past and upcoming news
- WhoIs Updates
Ksh 6,450 per month per site \\\\//// Multi-site discounts are available upon request.